Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Howdy 10-16-18


I'm not from Texas but if I wrote in Spanish with a Chilango accent, 92% of you wouldn't understand me. But it's okay. Hoy les traigo a la venta por viente viente pesos para refrescar a esa garganta.
This week was todo tranquilo. Just missionary work. A member told us about her cousin who has cancer, we went to visit her to find out that her husband was an investigator in the USA. Well, not really because he only spoke Spanish and went to an Englishspeaking ward. So the missionaries could never communicate with him and even thought he understood absolutely nothing, he went to church every week for months. That in of itself is a very important lesson for each of us. Go to church. They are very cool. Chosen people. Julietta is doing amazing and I am super pumped for her because she is awesome. Emiliano came to church with us, and so did Thalia and Marlon, I'm aware none of you know them but oh if only you knew how Marlon is you'd fall on your feet and worship me like they worship Catholic Saints here because I got Marlon to church haha. Brenda is great, she will be baptized on Nov 3, the saturday before I go home :'), and I think Julietta will be too. 
We had zone conference this week, my last one 😊. It was really good, we talked about unity (I'll need that for when I get home and get married), teaching simply (I'll need that to teach my family when I get married), teaching doctrine (to raise my family), and focusing on the things that matter most (my family). Fun time because there was a nacho bar and I was in heavennnn. Sister Casillas said that the best quality from Jesus is that he loves us, without judging us. I liked that part. True love is loving without judging. 
Not much time today, but it's cool, I'm running out of things to say anyway. Remember that Christ loves you unconditionally. Remember that Elder Wilson is the coolest missionary in Mexico. Have a fantastic week. 

Please enjoy me being an idiot with cool mexican things I impulse bought. 



No comments:

Post a Comment