Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Solid week 10-2-18

Last week was pretty good if I do say so myself.
We baptized Norma, Laura, Kiara, Luna, Daniel, Lupe, and Polett!!!!!! 
It was awesome! We weren't sure if they'd all be baptized, and on Thursday they confirmed, so we ran around getting interviews and baptismal clothes, and it all came together on Saturday. President and Sister Casillas joined us, and we had a great time!! 

Then no one came to church besides Brenda but its okay because I am 100% confident that we will baptize again in October. I mean, it's my last month, I've gotta go out with a bang, right?? The cool thing about Brenda is that I taught her a special something (that im not sharing with anyone so that no one steals my thunder 😉) and she stepped foot in a church on Sunday for the first time in 6 years. wow. God is a God of miracles! I'm pretty sure Brenda will be baptized, and so will a girl named Yarel, and her brother Emiliano. 

Our zone is huge! In Ermita we were 10 missionaries, Zone leaders included, and now we are 22 in the Zone Contreras! It is pretty cool, you feel a lot more animo when there are a bunch of us together! 

We had a great missionary leadership council yesterday, and Sister Casillas gave a great talk about Alma 26, focused on the very first verses of the chapter. Good stuff! We also beat our mission record for baptisms in a month so we were all pumped for that too. 

I'm back in a hilly place, and after being in Iztacalco, where it's as flat as a surfboard, I'm getting wrecked haha. But on the bright side my calves will be huge when i get home. 

A 93 year old lady walked up a freaking mountain without losing her breath and then gave bones to a 2 year old kid. can you say cool grandma? haha

That's all for this week, I've just been geeking out over bullet bikes cause they are everywhere over here :) Have a great week!!! 

Remember Lot's wife. 

Pics
1. me and Elder Te
2. me and my best bud Ogwen!! haha 




















No comments:

Post a Comment